1. Data relative to the Responsible
Company: ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA - G12288247
Address: FOSSA PASTOR 99 - (12580) BENICARLO
Contact: SECRETARIAGEA@GEOBIOLOGIA.ORG - 964474650
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES we treat the data you provide us for any, or all, the following purposes:
- Purchase / sale of material
- Creation of contracts, preparation of payroll and other related tasks
- Sending commercial information of the entity by postal mail, email or other
- Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management.
- Management of treatment for activities of the association
- Maintenance of the relationship with the entity
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and counter-benefit for the work carried out
- Provide a service
- Conducting satisfaction surveys.
- Reception of the provision of a service
- Registration of the courses / trainings carried out
- Data processing for courses and training
- Use of data derived from the activities of the company
3. Period of conservation of the data
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- Unmistakable consent
- Compliance with a legal obligation
- Execution of a contract
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- To others responsible for the treatment
- Tax administration
- Gestoría / Asesoría
- Social Security
- Service of Prevention of Labor Risks
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not in the ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA we are treating personal data that concern you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to the portability of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can make them through the enabled links that you will find below:
- To exercise your Access right, click here
- To exercise your Right of Rectification, click here
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Forget) click here
- To exercise your right to Limitation of Treatment, click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition click here
- To exercise your Portability right, click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by postal mail at the following address: FOSSA PASTOR 99 - (12580) BENICARLO enclosed with a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address used for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. Cookies policy
To know the cookies we use on our website, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the corresponding link that you will find on this website.