1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, which is the ASSOCIATION OF GEA GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES. Navigation through the ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES website GEA attributes the condition of user thereof and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified. You agree to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
2. Identification and communications
ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: ASSOCIATION OF GEA GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES
- Your VAT number is: G12288247
- Its registered office is at: FOSSA PASTOR 99 - (12580) BENICARLO
All notifications and communications made with GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are carried out by the means specified above.
3. Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all data that you communicate to ASOCIACION DE ESTUDIOS GEOBIOLOGICOS GEA and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the GEA GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES ASSOCIATION and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses in the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA provides its services.
- Try to access data from other people or restricted areas of the computer systems of GEA or other GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES ASSOCIATION and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES, without being understood as transferred. none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, you who access this website, can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are subject to no type of exploitation.
Likewise, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES of its contents or services. . Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing to the GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, also must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES, or include illicit content, contrary to good customs and public order.
ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
4. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA excludes, to the extent allowed by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available who have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Breach of the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA declines any responsibility regarding the information that is out of this web and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA does not guarantee or be responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result. ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. Procedure in case of carrying out activities of an illegal nature
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must in contact with GEA ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES, duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of ASSOCIATION OF GEOBIOLOGICAL STUDIES GEA, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, being competent the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters of (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.